Friday, April 15, 2016

Four Square

'
|| They are just so dang cute, how could I not include them!? ||

I had to learn quickly that the Riding's take their sports seriously. I appreciate this in a family because I too can become overly aggressive in a friendly game. However, I don't think I've ever met a group that takes Four Square so seriously. When Michael & I were shopping around for our next place to live, this porch definitely stood out to us. It is just barely big enough that we can fit our 11 x 11 foot court on the patio. So, after moving in, on our first warm evening, we were outside with the tape measures & the duct tape setting up. It's always funny too when you invite people over to play. I'm not sure if they think we are kidding, but they are always surprised to see how dead serious we are. Luckily, everyone ends up having a good time & getting people to come back to play is fairly easy, but just so it's out there. #1: If you ever want to play, call us. #2: We are always serious with the invitation to play. & #3: No cherry bombs or Michael won't ever invite you into our home ever again.

Call us!

No comments:

Post a Comment