Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 25: Bump Update


||Ghetto Bathroom Pic: Sorry bout that. If i'm not at work, I'm at home in sweats leaving no time for a good picture!||

I can't believe here we are 25 weeks into Baking this Bun & this is my first update!
Weight Gain? Let's just say last time I went to the doctor she told me I "hit a growth spurt."
I laughed so hard when she said that! A very kind way to tell me I'm finally catching up with the weight I should be right now. Sleep? Never in my life have I felt the need for sleep so strongly! When I do get to sleep, I wake up even more exhausted than before. It feels as though all the energy I'm supposed to be replenishing is going straight to Ezra. I don't mind. I'm just glad he is healthy. Also visiting me during the night is the dreaded Charley Horse. Looks like I need to double my banana & water take-in!  Movement? Absolutely! This little guy is a kicking & a punching right along. It is my favorite part of the day. Everyone keeps telling me that it won't be so fun once he is hitting my ribs, but I can't help but be grateful for each uncomfortable moment. Emotions? Everywhere. I know I'm overreacting to every situation, but I can't stop my tears/anger/frustration/joy. Picture your craziest moments, multiply that by 10 & I'm still worse than that. Michael is an angel for being so patient with me. Dogs? Frank has definitely been the pup to sense the change. He has been so incredibly snuggly lately & although he did go through a brief stage of not wanting anything to do with me, he's back to my snuggle bug. Raven isn't much different than the corky, hilarious pup we love so stinking much!


I can't believe we only have 15 weeks left until we meet this little one. I think it's about time we buckled down & got going on his nursery! So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment